With more than one contract with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Novitas Solutions, Inc. (Novitas) offers innovative management services for government-sponsored health programs. It is private health insurance specifically designed to supplement Medicare benefits by filling some of the gaps in Medicare coverage.
The following are examples of gaps in Medicare coverage: Deductible – The amount a beneficiary pays for Medicare-approved expenses before Medicare begins paying.
Procedure For Novitasphere Login
- The official login page can be accessed here: https://home.idm.cms.gov/signin/login.html.
- If you check the box to accept the terms and conditions, you can enter your username and password.
- With the drop-down menu, you can select the MFA device that you wish to use. You will then be asked to enter your security code and click on the Confirm button.
- You must redeem the code in the email within 30 minutes. You must enter the code within 30 minutes; otherwise, you must request a new code. The codes might not arrive in time if there is a long delay between sending and receiving emails, and attempting to log in might result in an error message if the code is no longer valid upon receipt.
- Contact Novitasphere Support at 1-855-880-8424 if you are unable to access the MFA devices associated with your IDM profile.
- Once you update your email address, you will receive a verification code at the email address specified in your profile.
- To access your account, enter your username and password. You must also accept the terms and conditions by clicking the box next to them.
- Select your email MFA device by clicking the drop-down arrow and selecting “Send me code.”
- Enter the security code sent to your profile email address. Then select Confirm.
What you need to do to log in to Novitasphere
- Visit the official website on your laptop, desktop, or smartphone for the best results.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable if you are experiencing connection issues.
- Use a recommended browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge to access the www.MyCoverageInfo.com portal for best results.
- You can identify your loan and access your insurance information using your loan number, zip code, and SSN (social security number).